1 Week Before The Wedding Day
- Finalize seating plan. Call guests who have not returned RSVPs
- Have your final dress fitting
- Pick up gown and hang in cool dry place, avoiding sunlight
- Confirm details with all vendors
- Arrange times for key players to pick up items they are responsible for (e.g. who will bring the wine, the favours, etc.)
- Confirm date for rehearsal dinner with the key players and bridal party. Write your toast for the rehearsal dinner
- Write a special thank you for the reception, if you desire
- Begin packing for the honeymoon
- Leave honeymoon itinerary with someone in case of emergency
- Make sure all gifts are wrapped and special notes are written for the key players and the bridal party.
- Make sure the rings fit.
- Remember to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- You and your fiancé are experts at using those stress-buster skills. Give yourselves a big pat on the back!
- Admire yourself. Admire your fiancé. You two are wonderful, beautiful people in love. There's definitely something to smile about. Shower your fiancé with kisses!